New range of quick-connect safety couplings ISO-C
We offer a brand new range of ISO C profile safety couplings in our catalogue:
anti-scratch design series (SP40) available in 5.5 and 8 mm passages (ISO 6150-C10 and ISO 6150-C14).
Featuring an anti-whiplash (ISO 4414) and anti-scratch design, this new coupling is remarkably light and compact.
Its body made of glass fibre reinforced resin and its aluminium swivel base make it a robust, ergonomic, easy to handle and high performance solution (flow rate of 1750 Nl/min at 6 bar in 8 mm passage).
The 2-step disconnection (2 pushes on the push button) ensures optimal safety for the operator. Indeed, the nozzle can only be disconnected if the air downstream of the circuit has been completely purged.
To discover our wide range of products, we invite you to consult our catalogue.
Anti-whiplash safety: ISO 4414 standard
Can be turned by hand
Technical data :
- Operating pressure: 0 to 12 bar and 0 to 10 bar (depending on passage)
- Working temperature: between -20 °C and +70 °C
- Flow rate: 680 Nl/min and 1750 Nl/min (at 6 bar, Δp = 1 bar)
- Passages: 5.5 mm and 8 mm
- Anti-whiplash safety: ISO 4414 standard
- Double trigger disconnection
- Push button not protruding
- Coupling force: 61 N and 109.1 N (at 6 bar)
- Weight: 52 g - (G1/4" male); 78 g - (G1/4" male)
- Food industry