Why choose SENGA aluminium tubes for your compressed piping system?
The performance (energy efficiency) and lifespan of your compressed piping system depends heavily on the quality of the tubes used.
To meet technical and economic requirements, the choice of aluminium tubes is essential.
SENGA tubes (8300 series) are made of extruded aluminium alloy and painted to RAL 5012 and will meet your expectations in terms of both installation and performance.
Galvanised steel tubes:
High pressure losses (high roughness)
Risk of leakage
Risk of corrosion
Supplied without paint
Difficult to cut manually
Difficult to deburr
Rough and dirty surface
Minimised pressure drop (divided by 2)
Low risk of leakage
Tubes painted to RAL 5012 (compressed air)
Quick and easy manual cutting
Smooth and low dirt surface
Technical characteristics of SENGA pipes:
- Diameters: ø25 - ø40 mm (calibrated)
- Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Lengths: 3 or 6 m
- Material: Extruded aluminium alloy EN AW 6060-T6
- Colour: RAL 5012 (compressed air colour)
- Marking: SENGA
- Electrostatic paint (certified non-toxic according to UNI 9983)
- Coefficient of expansion: 0.024 mm/(m°C)
- Density: 2.70 kg/dm3
- Complies with Directive 97/23/EC art 3.3 (PED: Pressure Equipment Directive)