FAQ: find in this section the answers to the questions most frequently asked by our customers
How to get the 3D (.step) files of our products?
- First, you need to create an account on our website. Then access the product via the search bar or by surfing on the site. Then click on the "3D" icon or the .zip file displayed to start the download.
I am already a customer, I would like to order on the site with my usual conditions.
- Simply create your account and we will take care of the rest as soon as possible.
How do I download a SENGA catalog?
- Our catalogs are available for consultation but not for download. To obtain a PDF or paper version, you can contact us via the contact form.
I can't login to my account on the website.
- Check your login, it is not the email address.
I am having problems using safety couplings with pneumatic tools (such as impact wrenches).
- We strongly recommend the use of a 40 cm long sleeve between the coupler and the vibrating tool. Shocks and vibrations can damage the coupler and compromise its life.
An air leak is present on the fitting.
- Check the following: Are the seal and hose damaged (nicks, scratches)? Are they dirty (dust, dirt)? Have I passed through the seal? Am I using a correctly calibrated outer diameter hose purchased from SENGA? Have I read the technical specifications in the catalog (fluid, pressure, temperature...)?
The aluminum tube does not fit into the air line fitting.
- Check the deburring of the tube. From diameter 40 mm we recommend the use of a file for deburring.