Piping system in aluminium and nickel plated brass - 8900
➜ Easy and quick assembly
No gluing, no welding, assembly without special tools.
This installation is easily expandable by connecting the 3 or 6 metre pipe lengths with unequal plugged "T", and/or a plugged female spigot for future connections.
➜ Reliability and safety
- the pipes are made of aluminium externally varnished ensuring resistance to water and condensation (powder varnish certified non-toxic, UNI 9983 standard).
- Nickel-plated brass fittings ensure watertightness and excellent resistance to tearing.
- good fire resistance, as the components are made of brass, steel and aluminium.
- electrical continuity is assured (aluminium resistance at 20°C: 3.5 ❍ Ω).
- complies with directive 97/23/EC art.3.3 (PED: Pressure Equipment Directive).
➜ Compatible fluids: compressed air, neutral gases (argon, nitrogen)
➜ Operating pressure: - 0.99 to 16 bar
➜ Operating temperature: -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to 176°F)
➜ Compatible tubes: extruded and calibrated aluminium tubes (8300 series)
➜ Resistant to: corrosion, mechanical shock, thermal variations
➜ Sealing: NBR seals
➜ Threads: cylindrical and conical BSP
➜ Materials: nickel-plated brass
➜ Tube painting: colour: RAL 5012, Electrostatic paint (certified non-toxic according to UNI 9983 )
➜ Tube properties: diameters: ø20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63 mm, Thickness: 1.5 mm, Lengths: 3 or 6 m, Coefficient of expansion: 0.024 mm/(m°C), Density: 2.70 kg/dm3, Complies with Directive 97/23/EC art.3.3 (PED: Pressure Equipment Directive)