- TECHNICAL DATA
➜ Installation instructions
1. Cut the tube at 90° and deburr it.
2. Oil the threads of the nut and of the body of the coupling.
3. Screw the nut on by hand until a certain resistance of the ring is obtained.
4. Check that the pipe is completely in contact with the fitting, forcing the pipe towards the inside of the fitting, then use the spanner to lock the pipe.
5. 5. Tighten the nut by turning it 1 turn 1/4 or 1/2 and if necessary, make a tightening mark.
➜ Materials and components
Universal couplings with a two-cone ring are made of non-nickel-plated brass:
1 - fitting body
2 - bicone ring
3 - nut
➜ Field of application: compressed air, oil, water
- Maximum working pressure: depending on pipe diameter and material, see table on catalogue
- Minimum temperature: - 40°C
- Maximum temperature: + 100°C
➜ Threads: female BSP cylindrical, male BSP tapered or BSP cylindrical with mounted o-ring
➜ Standards: REACH 1907/2006, 2011/65/EC
Universal double cone fittings
Internal sleeves for universal DIN standard compression or ...
Straight male bicone ring fittings, BSP tapered thread
Straight male bicone ring fittings, BSP cylindrical thread
Straight double equal bicone fittings
Double wall feedthrough bicone fittings
Straight female bicone ring fittings, BSP cylindrical thread
Bicone ring fittings, female elbow, BSP cylindrical thread
Elbow bicone ring fittings
Bicone ring fittings, male elbow, BSP tapered thread
Male T bicone ring fittings, centre tap, BSP tapered thread
Male T bicone ring fittings, side tapping, BSP tapered ...
Equal T bicone ring fittings
Bicone equal cross ring fittings
Male banjo elbow bicone compression fittings, BSP ...
Clamping nuts for bicone ring fittings
Rings for bicone fittings
Swivel male elbow bicone ring fittings
Steel - NBR bi-material washers
Ringed female swivel sockets for self-tightening pipes
Cylindrical male barb connectors for self-tightening pipes