The AUDC series is divided into 3 bores (in mm): 16 - 20 - 25
➜ Materials and components
- Tube: AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Stem: AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Stem and fixing nuts: stainless steel AISI 304.
- Seals: polyurethane (FKM-Viton on request).
- Guide spout: self-lubricating sintered bronze bushing.
- Front and rear heads: AISI 304 stainless steel.
The heads are crimped with a pair of seals and are not removable.
- Piston: brass
- Magnet on piston: plastoferrite
- Shock absorbers: aluminium alloy
➜ Technical data
Fluid: filtered compressed air, lubricated or not
Working temperature: 0° C ÷ +80° C (with dry air -35° C)
0° C ÷ +150° C with FKM-Viton seals, in non-magnetic
version only (with dry air -10° C).
Working pressure: 1 ÷ 10 bar
Minimum stroke: 5 mm
Maximum stroke: 1000 mm