The APDE series is divided into 4 bores (in mm): 32 - 40 - 50 - 63
➜ Materials and components
- Extruded tube: AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Stem: AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Stem and fixing nuts: AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Seals: polyurethane (FKM - Viton on request).
- Guide spout: self-lubricating sintered bronze bushing.
- Front and rear heads: AISI 304 stainless steel.
The heads are crimped with a pair of seals and cannot be dismantled.
- Head seal: NBR
- Piston: aluminium alloy
- Magnet on piston: plastoferrite
➜ Technical data
Fluid: filtered compressed air, lubricated or not
Working temperature: 0° C ÷ +80° C (with dry air -30° C)
0° C ÷ +150° C with FKM-Viton seals (with dry air -10° C)
Working pressure: 1 ÷ 10 bar
Minimum stroke: 5 mm
Maximum stroke: 1000 mm