Pilot operated check valves allow, if mounted in pairs on the supply ports of a cylinder, to quickly block the movement of the rod in case of a sudden pressure drop.
These one-way blocking valves have a manual override for recharging the cylinder.
This feature is especially valuable during machine set-up or when there is a lack of air problem.
➜ Materials and components
- AISI 316 L (1.4404) stainless steel body
- piston in stainless steel AISI 304
- spring made of AISI 302 stainless steel
- FDA compliant FPM seal
- PTFE ring
➜ Application range: pneumatic circuits with filtered and lubricated air
- working pressure: 2-10 BAR
- working temperature: -20°C / +150°C